The ability is actually called Circle of Destiny. In DPS stance, it becomes Circle of Destruction, causing damage over time for enemies inside the runes. In healer stance (as seen above), it's Circle of Protection, healing allies over time. As DPS, I'll usually cast this immediately at the beginning of the battle and clip it with 2 more attacks. As a healer, I wait a few seconds so that I'm not healing full health teammates.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Tiamat's "O"
Here's my contribution to Jeff's question. This is a short video of my DC Universe Online supervillain, Tiamat, casting Circle of Protection in the night sky of South Gotham. I then angled the camera so that it would form a high contrast "O."
The ability is actually called Circle of Destiny. In DPS stance, it becomes Circle of Destruction, causing damage over time for enemies inside the runes. In healer stance (as seen above), it's Circle of Protection, healing allies over time. As DPS, I'll usually cast this immediately at the beginning of the battle and clip it with 2 more attacks. As a healer, I wait a few seconds so that I'm not healing full health teammates.
The ability is actually called Circle of Destiny. In DPS stance, it becomes Circle of Destruction, causing damage over time for enemies inside the runes. In healer stance (as seen above), it's Circle of Protection, healing allies over time. As DPS, I'll usually cast this immediately at the beginning of the battle and clip it with 2 more attacks. As a healer, I wait a few seconds so that I'm not healing full health teammates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment