Saturday, September 29, 2012
Maker Faire 2012
This was the last event of my week as a NY tourist. I bought the ticket online about a month ago, finding out about the event during my search for Raspberry Pi. I missed Maker Faire last year, so wanted to be there this time. I was just lucky I found it in time.
My ticket was for one of 2 days during the weekend. Saturday had talks for both the Arduino and Raspberry Pi, so I went for it. I almost turned back because the 7 train went down with signal problems. Then I looked at Sunday's schedule and it just didn't have the same events. I ended up taking a crowded Q48 to 111 Street and got there 30 min later than planned. But I made it and got to see the 2 demos I was going for. I even got the Raspberry Pi main board!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment