Location: 40-28 Main St., Flushing, NY 11354Cuisine: Chinese
Phone: (718) 886-6628
Prices: $15-20/person (dinner + dessert)
Credit Cards: All major
Food: 9
Service: 8
Value: 9
Environment: 8
Frequency: Common
We had a short break from the monthly dinners over the Winter, but reconvened tonight since the weather is getting nicer. This actually kicked off a weekend of eating for me as I'm going out for lunch with Kelly tomorrow and then the usual family dinner on Sunday.
Corner 28 is a little different for dinner, so I updated the stats a little. The prices are up from lunch, as expected. We spent $24 per person including tax and tips, but it's because we ordered a few high end dishes. A normal dinner would be a little lower... around $15-20 per person. I felt that was a little less budget than lunch, but still good. The food quality is still great. I think this is one Chinese restaurant that truly stands out in the crowd of many in Flushing.
No comments:
Post a Comment