Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tung Yi Fung

Location: 135-29 37th Ave., Flushing, NY, 11354
Cuisine: Chinese, seafood
Phone: (718) 886-8233
Prices: $15/person
Credit Cards: All major

Food: 8
Service: 6
Value: 8
Environment: 7

Frequency: All the Time

I was surprised it took this long for us to go to Tung Yi Fung again. It was Ifore's second to last day out of 2 weeks. Auntie Clarita & Uncle Mariano also have been here for over a week already. It's still a must for visitors because it's a good benchmark for NYC Chinese restaurants and it's usually impressive for anyone from Philippines. Aside from Gloria Maris, I feel that the Chinese food is lacking there.

I bumped the service back up to 6 because we ended up on the first floor again where there was a lot more attention to the customers. I figure the first floor is a 7 and the second is a 5, so 6 is the average between the two. Everything else is still the same.

Click here for photos. Many of the dishes are repeats from previous entries.

No comments: