Cuisine: Chinese, seafood
Phone: (718) 886-8233
Prices: $15/person
Credit Cards: All major
Food: 8
Service: 7
Value: 8
Environment: 7
Frequency: All the Time
I'm at Tung Yi Fung so often for family dinners that I could've sworn I reviewed it before. I searched this blog month by month and found that I didn't though... so here's the long overdue post. We went here for Mother's Day. Generally, my family likes this restaurant because every dish is good. You won't find anything special or exotic here. It just has the usual Chinese-American dishes, but everything is done so well. More details in the pics below:
Tung Yi Fung is an excellent value choice for family style dining. The portions are large for most dishes and don't really cost that much. It might be overkill for dinner for two though. It's also a comfortable place to eat because the space is huge for a Flushing restaurant. They also have 2 floors and the 2nd floor is nearly twice the size of the 1st.
1 comment:
Kerwin's comments on the New Tung Yi Fung Restaurant are mutual. I especially enjoyed the clear sauce from the fish; just the right amount of seasoning and not too salty. I poured the remainder of the sauce and bits of fish from the dish over white rice and ate every morsel. It was outstanding!!!!
Thanks again for including me
in your Mother's Day celebration.
Post a Comment